INTERNAL HEALTH AND FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE
- Internal health is achieved naturally through a program called Functional Medicine.
- Functional Medicine uncovers underlying causation of disease while developing a strong therapeutic relationship between patient and provider.
- Branch of medicine that is newly evolved to address the health care needs of the 21st century.
- This new approach to medicine is replacing the outdated and ineffective acute care model.
- Our strategy empowers patients to take an active role in their own health, a staple of the radical wellness mindset.
Conditions Treated by Internal Health Program
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Gastrointestinal Problems
- Fatigue and Adrenal Gland Function
- Weight Gain
- Hormonal imbalance
- Stamina and Libido
- Anxiety, Depression and Insomnia
The most common issue we find with our patients is the misinformation they are acquiring from their previous healthcare provider or the overwhelming amount of information on the internet. We often hear our patients complaining that no one can give answers on previously diagnosed problems or alternative treatments to symptoms they have been having for years.